Domestic Violence Database
Specialized Law Enforcement & Police Software
This software will assist in profiling your domestic violence cases. It was designed for Domestic Violence Units and investigators who want to track children at risk in their Domestic Violence cases. This software program is compatible for units with and without grant funding.
About the Software
The program uses 6 different screens to capture details about each case, focusing on these different aspects:
- After entering a variety of risk factors that are common on domestic violence cases the software produces a risk/lethality rating as to the potential for future violence.
- Assists your agency in assessing follow-up, safety plans, and other means for handling these very difficult cases.
- Helps identify children and families at risk.
- Helps document and report your efforts when applying for or renewing Federal Domestic Violence Grants.
Query Features Include
- Customizable drop-down lists to fit individual department's needs.
- Numerous report options that let you establish the criteria for the records included on each report.
- Concise and easy to use features to quickly collect and distribute professional reports.
All Software Includes
- Access to on-screen HELP from every screen
- Free technical assistance during office hours
Domestic Violence Database $1,000.00. Package prices are available.