Specialized Law Enforcement & Police Software
The Pursuit Database is designed to protect law enforcement and police officers and departments.
Those of us in law enforcement know that, though not the norm, injury to the public can occur in a police pursuit.
L.E.A. Data Technologies has designed the Pursuit Database to gather documentation and statistics to defend your department's actions in the event of a suit. Don't wait until you need it, prepare yourself and your department with documented facts.
Key Features Include
- Track the When, Where and Why the Pursuits started.
- Track Damage to Department Vehicles, Suspect Vehicles and Other Property.
- Track Injuries of your Officers, Suspects, Passengers and Others Not Involved.
- Track the End Results , such as Arrests, Charges, Warrants, Stolen Vehicles Recovered.
- Track the Officers Involved and the Vehicles they drove as requested by CALEA.
- Track who made the decision to Terminate or to Not Terminate the pursuits and why.
- Track the Suspects and All of the other People Involved in each Pursuit.
Query Features Include
- Customizable drop-down lists to fit individual department's needs.
- Numerous report options that let you establish the criteria for the records included on each report.
- Concise and easy to use features to quickly collect and distribute professional reports.
All Software Includes
- Access to on-screen HELP from every screen
- Free technical assistance during office hours
Pursuit Database $1,000.00. Package prices are available.